Geoprobe Model 7730DT Drill Rig
Geoprobe, Model 7730DT Drill Rig
- Hydraulically powered Direct Push/Rotary drilling rig.
- 35,000 lbs. down force.
- 47,000 lbs. retraction force.
- Equipped with a Kubota 54 HP fuel injected, turbo charged engine
- The 7730DT is mounted on rubber tracks, and is operated by wireless remote control.
- The Rear Blade is used for hauling a customized tooling rack around site as well clear snow and debris if needed.
- A pressure washer is mounted on the rig for easy decontamination on site.
Geoprobe Model GH62 Hammer
- This hammer cycles at 32 blows per second (32 Hz) and delivers forces up to 60,000 lbs. per cycle to the top end of the tool string.
- The proprietary design of this hammer is the primary reason that Geoprobe Direct Push systems are so effective in tough to penetrate soil conditions.
Geoprobe Model GA3000 Two-Speed Auger Head
- This rotary head delivers up to 3000 ft-lbs of torque to the auger string.